| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dimbokro in May is very hot at 28.2 °C (82.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.5 °C (92.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly wettish. Around 161mm (6.3in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Dimbokro May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Dimbokro, Ivory Coast
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Dimbokro: