| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dimbokro in April is very hot at 28.9 °C (84.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.4 °C (93.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in April is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in April is far from dry. Some 139.4mm (5.5in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Dimbokro April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Dimbokro, Ivory Coast
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Dimbokro: